From which cities should I recruite 10 HR Recruiters

HR.MAXMENT.COM Homepage Forums HRE Support Forum From which cities should I recruite 10 HR Recruiters

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Naveed Admin
      Keymaster
          Up
          Down
          ::

Here is a question asked by HR Executive.

Ma’am i wanted to report that in the first 2 days i have posted various job postings on my feed and connected with 40+ connections out of which today 4 to 5 new recruits have shown interest in joining.

I have used the same templates you provided and made some of my own to attract clients all who are business graduates. I just have 3 q

Q1. Is the method I’m using good for the long run?

Q2. What cities do I represent? Am I to employ people from the cities assigned to me or from anywhere in my country?

Q3. I need access to the G Sheet

Here are the answers:
          Q1. Is the method I’m using good for the long run.

A1. Yes. You can use your own recruitment method in addition to any 1 of 5 recruitment methods listed in the HRE Job Role guide.

But, make sure, before starting the onboarding process, you must send them ‘Earning Disclaimer’ packet which includes 3 links.

The links are listed in “Steps to recruit and onboard 10-15 HR Recruiters fast.”

Q2. What cities I do represent am i to employee people from the cities assigned to me or from anywhere in my country

A2. You can recruit your 10 HR Recruiters from anywhere in Pakistan. After that, you’ll assign them one U.S. city each only from your assigned 10 U.S. cities listed on the HRE Active List dashboard.

https://lookerstudio.google.com/s/p_Pp3MkdMMM

Q3. I need access to the G Sheet

A2. The sample HRE CRM sheet is provided with HRE Job role guide. To access the sample HRE CRM Sheet, make a copy first to use it. After that, give it a name such as HRE CRM for [YourName] to place all your HR Recruiters for your own record.

[Link] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ELIn79oG1JhPSMprlCGBTBOpdTmMEmhvJJIMal-PUMk/edit?usp=sharing

Hope it helps

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.